top of page

Covid19 Update

Last updated Monday 21st September 2020

Unfortunately we have had to take the decision to cancel all our upcoming events including the Seren Yn Codi in November of this year (2020) and the main festival in January of next year (2021).

We have tried to reach out to everyone who was booked for these events or who have purchased tickets. If we've missed you please accept our apologies and get in touch with us using the contact page.

Further updates will be posted here as they happen.

Stay safe,

Russ & Kim

(Erwyd & Foxee)

bottom of page